August 22, 2012

Week 34- Seeing triple


No, I didn't get more Malinois :-)  This is Dazzle in a layered collage showing some of his favorite positions on "his" couch.  Too bad he doesn't know how to relax :-)

I decided this week to try a collage like this and I'm pretty happy with the results!  I set the camera on a tripod on the coffee table so it wouldn't change positions.  Then sat in the recliner next to it and waited.  Dazzle was bored and restless and wanted to go play, but I kept telling him to get on the couch.  So this is his "Hmff. FINE! But I'm ready at any second if you change your mind mom" collage. The look on the left is "Did you change your mind yet?"  On the right is "Fine, I'll relax, but I'm NOT going to take a nap!"  and the center is "There is a BIRD in MY yard! If it comes closer, I'm going to have to bark and slam the window with my paw" LOL

After taking a few different poses, I picked 3 that didn't overlap much, layered them and used the eraser tool to expose the layer underneath.  It was kind of fun actually!

Still need to take a photo for the Facebook group and have an idea for that, but it can't happen till Friday. Sure hope it works out because if not, I won't have time this weekend to try something else.

Update: It didn't work out.  The pavement was too hot.