December 22, 2011

This week's photos

Took Dazzle for his annual photo with Santa.  Santa didn't seem to be in a good mood.  Can't imagine why.  Doesn't everyone love kids that kick and scream at the top of their lungs? 
Actually, the (3 yr old?) kid that followed us was so focused on Dazzle that he didn't even see Santa till he was plunked on his lap.  Then he took one look at Santa, let out a blood curdling scream and kicked and flailed for all he was worth.  Poor Santa.  NOT a job I would want!

I didn't have much time this week to get a photo for the photography group.  I wanted to play with the focus settings of my little point and shoot and I did manage to accomplish that.  But it's not a photo I love.  I'd like to revisit this idea when I'm able to do it outside with better light.  I used a photo editor to black out the background and take some of the over exposure off the ball. Ball is in focus with Dazzle' legs blurry.  And no, I didn't crop out his back legs, they are perfectly aligned with his front legs. I also like the way it looks like he's standing on the ball.