March 16, 2011

Treibball - Too Far, Too fast


I took Dazzle into the yard to get some Treibball photos.  First photo was great (above).  Then I asked him to "push"...

At first, he was doing well. He was attempting to get to the other side of the ball before he pushed it, that's good!


Then he got it rolling a bit away from me and his excitement rose...

He got a little over the top...


I had him stop (which he did) and we started again.  But the exitement was too much!  I kept taking photos, thinking I might get some good ones.  But the lighting was bad (too late in the day) and he was moving too fast for my camera.


 We have just started with nose pushes on the ball, so this really was asking him for WAY too much!

And then the over stimulation got the better of him...

This is how NOT to play Treibball. Yes, he popped it :-( 
Hopefully I haven't set back our training too much in my haste to get some photos.  Unfortunately the photo that is incorrect was the clearest shot! Grrr