January 19, 2011

Not much going on

Haven't posted in awhile because there's not much going on.  We don't have any shows coming up for a bit, so I've only been doodling with Dazzle's training.  I'm working on polishing his heeling for future obedience competition.  The weather has been bitterly cold with off and on snow, so we've mostly been training in the basement.  I put up some new lights, so if I want to get video of a training session it will be easier to see.

Still trying to get over the cold I caught over the holidays and trying to get caught up on everything the piled up during my visiting with family.  Mostly caught up though- finally!

Supposed to get up to 7" of snow tomorrow, so we will likely be snowed in for awhile.  But maybe I'll get video of the dogs in the snow. 

In the mean time, here's some very short (less than 1 min.) videos I took recently just for fun:

VIDEO Bear hiding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUqgS0j63z0
I have no idea why he did this, but he seemed so comfortable there :-)


VIDEO Buster and Dazzle Play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzef5oPIrgg
They play nearly every day (until Coyote comes running to break it up).  Buster will be 14 if he makes it to March.  He has a lump in his neck and an infected toenail he's on antibiotcs for that might need to get surgically removed.  Sorry this video is so green.  When I hit the "auto color correction" that's what it did and I couldn't figure out a way to make it less green.