June 23, 2009

New Titles!

.
I haven't had the computer access time that I did during the spring outing, so just a really quick update...
.
Dazzle DID get his level 1 Obedience title and Starters Rally title at the C-wags event this past weekend! YEA!! He even managed to PLACE in the ribbons on 2 runs- (3rd in Obed and 2nd in Rally). They were not pretty runs, but the score isn't put on the title certificate :-) If you Google the "Canine Affair" training center near Cleveland Ohio to find their website, they did take video and photos of the runs. I haven't had a chance to even check my email so I haven't checked their site yet either.
.
In the past two days of camp, he has also earned the Dock Diving badge (once he learned to go up the floating ladder today), the Obstacle 1 badge and the Water Retrieve badge! I also hope to get the freestyle badge with him. Gloria Voss, a WCFO judge is teaching freestyle at the camp this week! Great lady and a FUN class! She is also coming to the July camp, so if we don't get it this week, we have another shot :-)
.
Dazzle is having loads of fun here, but has had more down time this visit because I have jobs and teaching to do that don't always involve him. But he's taking that well and staying in our room with just a baby gate that he could easily jump over. So I know he's not too stressed by it.
.
Well, I need to get back out to the camp, just wanted to post a quick update for those following his saga. :-) I'll post again when I get a chance. I haven't taken ANY photos at camp yet- bad mommy- but I do plan to get a photo CD, so I'll post some of the photos from the camp photographers when I get home next week.
.