November 27, 2008

Photos of growth

.
I took some photos this morning with Dazzle next to his 10" ball. When I compared them to photos taken just two weeks ago, the difference is very clear! Mike said he and Coyote were standing side by side a few minutes ago and they are exactly the same size. Sure wish I could have gotten THAT on camera! I noticed today that his muscles are starting to become more defined too.
I'll take more photos today after the camera battery charges, but wanted to be sure to get this comparison posted so I wouldn't forget to do it. I can't go back in time and put the ball in his puppy photos, but I can try to get a photo of Bear next to the ball to show that comparison since I do have photos of him with Bear.
He will be 4 months old next Thursday. I have a feeling he's going to be a tall adult! :-)